Thursday, January 28, 2016

don't let it drag me down

from Jan 20, 2016

I feel like
I'm just really worried right now and I don't know why.
I feel like there's a lot of stress weighing me down and I don't know why.
I feel that some type of roadblock is just sitting in front of me andI just can't move past it and I don't know why it's there.
Try not to let it effect the way I act or the way I do my job or the way I parent, but it is effecting a lot.
I feel like maybe it's because it's been going os well lately that Satan is just trying to screw me up.
It's a well-known fact among Christians that when we are doing well in Christ the devil will try to get in there and mess things up, he doesn't want me happy, he doesn't want me thriving, he doesn't want things to be going well.. he wants to mess up my life.

today
i've been talking to God more and getting back into my Bible readings. I feel like the veil is lifting and I'm getting back to my normal self, but a better version of it.
Continuing to grow in my faith, and trusting God more.

No comments: