Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Phillipians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"

this is my life verse.

I believe that anything God gives me a strength and a passion for, the drive for, that's what i'm meant to do.

when i was younger, i had a passion for cheerleading. i love every aspect of it.

then i grew into a passion for computer work, office work.

after that, when i started having a family of my own and needing to lean more on my home skills, i started having more of a passion for my sewing abilities, and to help other people learn about bettering our lives and our children's lives through ecofriendly products. so i made them and sold them and educated other people about them.

i believe now, my passion for customer service and health (both physical and mental), is leading me to a new stage in my life.
physical fitness and customer service as paid positions to help my family, while enjoying the "want" i have for them.

and because of the passions that God has instilled in me, and the personality that I have, no matter how hard it might be.. He will always strengthen me.

No comments: