Monday, May 11, 2015

Perspective

 I was at work last night, on Mother's Day, and I got a bit of perspective from a customer I was waiting on.

 She was bringing in a return and I asked how her Mother's Day was, she said "good but I had to work".
 I smiled and said "ha ha, me too" :-)

 It's like she had an Aha moment right in front of me, and she said "that's right, I'm sorry".

 I said "not at all, you're fine". :)

 I proceeded to tell her about the song that Jazmine wrote for me, and about the fact that my children had packed my lunch pail and I didn't know what was in it. LOL.  So I was even able to take Mother's Day with me to my job.

Kind of makes you think about what you say to people every day, and the fact that even though you don't think that you're complaining about life, or not realizing what you're actually saying about yourself and the people around you… Just kind of puts it into perspective, the things we should be more thankful for and how we should  be more grateful for all of the good moments in between our busyness.

...
 What kind of perspective can you bring to the table?
 Is there something that you've run across that you would like to share? I would love to hear it.

No comments: