Monday, April 9, 2018

Brain Power

work, i had a plan to work through until my kids graduated high school. so.. that's not going to happen. i'm having more neurological problems, and it's effecting how my brain is functioning, and how i can think and speak and do my work on the computer.
so what was a 9 year plan, is turning into more like a 1-2 year plan. if i make it that long.

so i'm having to come to terms with the fact that EDS is effecting my brain and how well i can think and do things. by the time i'm 38 years old, i could be very well collecting disability because i won't be able to work.

---
I got a referral for Adult Speech Therapy from my neurologist.
Today is the initial appointment to see what they suggest I do to possibly help my brain reconnect or connect in a different way.

My insurance covers 24 therapy visits a year, this includes Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, any type of Therapy. We will see what the therapist recommends I do.

My physical therapy isn't going to stop. But i'm glad it's helping already as much as it is.

No comments: