Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Isaiah 40:29-31

Verse of the Day
not from the Bible App this time!
I was given this verse this morning by a close friend, i checked my phone when I woke up and she had sent this to me! Thank you dear friend!

I've had a lesson in trust and humility lately. I've been in positions that made me feel helpless or hurting or just not like I have any control. And i'm learning that i'm not SUPPOSED to be in control. I NEED to not be in control.. because if I AM on control, that means God isn't.
God pours out His blessings on those who are faithful and trusting.. and I feel like since I cried out to Him and let go of my issues (a couple weeks ago), blessings have been coming more and more.

I've also been dealing with more physical issues over the last few years, and the strength that I find from these verses is overwhelming and I'm so grateful for the words from scripture this dear friend spoke to me.

If early in the morning you seek His face, you put your mind in the right place! (that just came out of my brain, i'm not sure if that's actually a quote somewhere.)

Isaiah 40:29-31New Living Translation (NLT)
29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. 30 Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. 31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.🐝🕇🌸

SaveSave

No comments: