Thursday, July 10, 2014

moving forward

A lot has been going on in our family. Some ups, lots of downs, and more "Everyday glitches" than we want.
Just finished a series at church about Small Things, Big Difference.. and it's really reminded me to just take things one at a time, work on doing better during day-to-day, hour-to-hour activities. Go the little extra mile here and there. It's really helped me feel better about my home life and it's been rewarding also on the God front, because one of the apps on my phone now reminds me to do my daily Bible reading. And another app reminds me to take my vitamins everyday and that's helped me feel physically better.
Reminding myself to take time for my kids more.. when they ask me to do something or cuddle with them, or just to listen. I'm trying to give them more and more opportunities and better attention.

No comments: